2018 Board of Directors
President- Marilyn Goebel
Vice President- Harry Schoepp
2nd Vice President- Stan Schram
Stony Central Liaison
By joining a Crime Watch Association, you become an eye for the community in reporting suspicious activity.
What Can I Do?
The General Meeting on November 26, 2018 will have Cst. Shelley Nasheim speaking on the new Cannabis laws. Please come and get informed. Meeting is held at the Golden Spike Hall.
Next Board Meeting will be on November 19, 2018
Next General Meeting will be on November 26, 2018
If you want to join our crime watch society please Complete the application below and submit with your $25.00 fee. After that, the fee will be $10.00 per year.
What are the Benefits to You and Yours?
1. Your Household is added to the Community Fan-out System, which advises all Crime Watch members of crimes in the area. The fan-out advisory is available by phone and/or email.
2. You will be advised by email and/or phone of any meetings and special events.
3. You will receive a Free package of information containing tips on home security, personal safety and other useful information for your family.
4. You will receive a Free property marker (Crime Watch Member Sign) for your driveway.
5. You will be advised of opportunities to volunteer in the surrounding communities.
6. You will be better educated regarding municipal, federal, and provincial laws that affect you.
What Can I DO?
1. Report all unusual or suspicious occurrences to the RCMP.
2. Report any suspicious or erratically driven vehicles to the RCMP.
3. Inventory and mark your moveable property.
4. Erect all signs supplied to you – they are a deterrent.
5. Become an active crime prevention advocate in your home,school, and community.
How Can I Join?
Any individual may join their area’s participating Association by filling out the application provided below.
Simply email email@example.com
Or phone Harry at 780-968-3750 or Marguerite at 780-968-2226
Or, you can call the Spruce Grove/Stony Plain RCMP detachment at 780-968-7267 or 980-962-2222.
They will refer you to your area Crime Prevention representative.
Please note all members are subject to a rcmp check (not a full criminal record check) by the RCMP.